Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will create a modern professional postcard design

I will create a modern professional postcard design












About:

All way's High Quality and Professional Look !

If you looking to design professional Post card I'm here
I will make for you a fantastic, professional, unique Postcard as your wish you will not worry about your payment

Here's what you get from this Gig:

  •   One sided design of your  postcard
  •   Check out gig extras for 2 sided or multi-page brochure
  •   High Resolution printable PDF or JPG File - 300 dpi CMYK
  •   100% satisfaction guaranteed !!
  •   UNLIMITED REVISIONS


Why You waiting Just Order my gig I'm waiting to work for you

If You have a question message me I will reply you soon
 

Reviews


brandiewilks:He answered my questions promptly before we even got started. My flyer was done quickly and the revisions were timely. Good job. Thank you.

skynetej:Thank you very much

dwoozle:Love the creativity used on our card! Easy to communicate with and fast.

skynetej:Thank you very much and always best buyer describe perfectly about his requirement

jesusgarcia205:Great job, recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment