Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will design a mindblowing church flyer

I will design a mindblowing church flyer












About:

This professional eye catching design will help you to advertise anything easily.

My Services:

  • Flyer/Poster
  • Banner/Header/Cover
  • Business Card
  • Post Card
  • Book Cover
  • and much more
  1. I will provide the JPEG file with 300 dpi resolution.
  2. I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS (with common sense).
  3. Before you order my gig please check your text for the final content and spelling errors, because I don`t make any change to the text, after the order has been delivered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


If you consider yourself a difficult person and you're not going to communicate, please do not order from me!


Thanks

Reviews


sford4186:Excellent work! Thank you!

kimberlycolors:Great buyer.

fireman26:Great job! Best graphic designer

kimberlycolors:great designer

fireman26:Great job as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment