Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make food menu, restaurant menu and menu board design

I will make food menu, restaurant menu and menu board design












About:

Hi,

Before making an Order... Just have an Idea about my experience from the industry.

I have worked on many projects for McCafe, few local clients in Mumbai India, I can give 100% Assurance for the quality of various works like; Restaurant Menu Board, Food Menu, Take Away Menu, Flyer, Brochure, Poster Designs, Digital Video Signages and much more graphics related work.

My requirements:


  • Required creative brief 
  • Actual Size
  • Content/text
  • Images (Product photo detailed enhancement will be an additional cost /Pic $5)
  • Your Company Logo in AI, EPS or High-Res transparent PNG (If you don't have a logo, I will design it for $10)
  • Colors of your choice

What you will get

  • 100% Customer satisfaction rate
  • 100% Money back guaranty 
  • High-resolution PNG / JPG files
  • Mock-Up view of incorporating the new design on it.
    (please don't forget to share the store/shop old menu's pics to do this.)
  • The source file of the actual creative

Connect with me!
If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to message me any time, before placing an order, Always will be happy to chat & discuss! 

Have a good day! :)
Makesh

Reviews


adammellor:Incredible graphic designer and a true artist. He was so good I asked him to do all my menus. You won't go wrong with this guy!

makeshwaran:Excellent buyer, very happy to work with. Enjoyed around fulfilling his creative expectations. Thanks, Man! Going forward will do lots of designs for sure .. :)

foolaroo:Nice, once again!

makeshwaran:Thank you very much!

tarek_selo:Was so professional to work , on time and very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment