Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will design elegant and professional flyers within 24 hours

I will design elegant and professional flyers within 24 hours












About:

Hello and welcome to Fiverr’s leading Graphic Designer Services. 

My name is Sharif Tokder, but you can call me Sharif. Some say I'm a Designer Extraordinaire, But I consider myself a visualize for my clients. If you can imagine it,
I can bring it to life. 

Could your business benefit from better flyer or brochure designs? 
So you are in right place.

Services that I Provide :

  • Flyer 
  • Poster
  • Banner
  • Leaflet
  • Brochure 
  • Business Card
  • Facebook Cover
  • Linkedin Cover
  • Google Plus Cover
  • Menu Design
  • Logo
  • T-Shirts

 What You will Get From Me :

  • Single-Sided Design (Double-Sided also available for add-on)
  • Color Coordinated with Theme.
  • Ultra-High Resolution
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

 What I Need to Know From You :

  • Provide exact dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height) of your request
  • High Resolution Logo Or relevant images
  • The Texts to included

**Please Read Before You Place the Order:

I do not provide copywriting services. You are responsible for providing content. that will be used in your design. One gig covers one page only. For additional pages, please send me a private message of your individual requests.


Thanks,
Sharif Tokder

Reviews


m4crows:Always a pleasure working with Sharif. Cheers!

shariftokder21:Great buyer. Thanks a lot. Waiting for the next.

m4crows:Always a pleasure working with Sharif :)

shariftokder21:Always happy to serve you. Thank you so much

m4crows:Keep up the work and you will continue to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment