Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a beautiful flyer poster and print design in 24 hours

I will design a beautiful flyer poster and print design in 24 hours












About:

Are looking for a Flyer Brochure design For your company?
I'm here just for you. High-quality professional work.
100% money back guaranteed

Why you choose me?

  • Experience Flyer, Poster, Brochure (Any print ad) 
  • Professional and high quality
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Source file included

FOR MORE SAMPLE PLEASE VISIT HERE>>
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpHcHf8

Resource I will Need:
  1. Design Dimension? (inch,cm,mm)
  2. For print or Online?
  3. Logo art work (Ai, EPS or PDF in better for print)
  4. Contents in a word file or PDF
  5. Product/service related stock photo

I will design until your 100% satisfaction.
Thank You.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment