Friday, August 3, 2018

I will design a pro mixtape cover or album cover or flyer

I will design a pro mixtape cover or album cover or flyer












About:

FREE 24 HOUR EXPRESS DELIVERY FOR EVERY ORDER!
****Please read description carefully*****

I'm a full time experienced graphic designer, so my work is professional and quick! 

Mixtape or album cover?
Check out my reviews and samples and you'll see I deliver only quality work to customers.

What you get with a $5 order:
  • UNLIMITED Revisions 
  • Basic Quality Mixtape or Album cover
  • 24 Hour Turnaround

What you get with a $25 order:
  • PROFESSIONAL HIGH QUALITY mixtape or album cover
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • 24 Hour Turnaround
  • Revisions Until 100% Satisfaction! 

JUST PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW !

Reviews


silkeclass:Little delay occured but communication was good \u0026 good result for the price .

cdenis488:Good experience

varuntiwarii:Thank you!

youngdread1:Easy to work with. A+++++

varuntiwarii:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment