Friday, June 1, 2018

I will create print ready business trifold brochure

I will create print ready business trifold brochure












About:

For just $20, I can design a top-quality, unique and creative TRIFOLD brochure for you, saving you the time and additional expense.


I will be able to complete your brochure within 48 hours and if there is anything you are unhappy with once you receive your order, multiple revisions are FREE OF CHARGE because I believe that all of my customers should be 100% satisfied.  If you are not 100% satisfied, I guarantee your money back without question.


More samples - https://goo.gl/K1Dmx1


PLEASE NOTE: 

I offer the following sizes: (International Paper (A4, A3, A5, A6 | B5, B4, B3 | DL )

If you require anything above and beyond these requirements, I am more than happy to discuss these with you so please inbox me.

Also, please see my GIG EXTRAS, as there is plenty more that I have to offer you.  I am confident that I can deliver on all of your requirements.


QR code to be added and I will do this for FREE!


ALL GIGS ARE PRINT-READY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

Please Note: I DON’T write new text content and do infographics

Reviews


joshuabernheim:good experience

jessica946:Thank you so much

gogreenteam:Excellent service.

jessica946:Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

davidshnaider:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment