Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create fitness and sports flyer and event flyer

I will create fitness and sports flyer and event flyer












About:

i will design valentine flyer and poster for you within 15 hours.i can design any type of flyer and poster.
i am expert in designing flyer for Christmas.i will design flyer posters and Christmas cards for you.
prominent features of my GIG:
  • high resolution file
  • pdf file
  • 300 dpi file
  • editable psd file
  • commercial use
  • unlimited revisions

Reviews


nohype21:perfect thanks

kashimirza:Outstanding Experience!

olandof:Good job on the gig, well done. Will order again. Good job!

kashimirza:Outstanding Experience!

arose216:Order was turned in late, and then the same as I ordered last time. None of my suggestions were used and it wasn't readable. The revision was also bad after I gave more revision suggestions. On the 3rd attempt, he did nothing for what I asked for and didn't put any logos on it. Send me a file that didn't work and a nasty email. Highly Unrecommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment