Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do professional flyer design for any event

I will do professional flyer design for any event












About:

Do you concern about Quality Graphic Designer for design? Don’t worry. I am here. If you are looking attractive design then you are in right place.


Always my buyer's satisfaction is my success


I will createattractive flyer/ poster/ brochure design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.


You will get from me:

★UNLIMITED REVISIONS

★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE / MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

★ HIGH QUALITY WORK

★ FAST DELIVERY


SpecialRequestsFor Prices Contact Me First


What I need to know from you:
- Theprecise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
- The colors that you prefer;
- Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
- The text that you want to be included (grammar checked)

As EXTRAS I offer to:
- The FONTS used in the FLYER/POSTER/BROCHURE (Free)
-Setup Printing Options, bleeds, margin and Provide you High Quality PDF files ready for print
- Add QR code for your event or website (Free)

- 2 colors variety


I CAN DO WORK ON URGENT REQUESTS IN VERY SHORT TIME. JUST INBOX ME FIRST!


If you have any question please ask before you buy.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to work with you........

Reviews


nlaubach:great job!!!!

training1927:Very nice and very helpful. I will be using this seller again. It was a tough call for this seller because I gave him a sample and not much info other than I wanted it more dynamic. So he had to use his initiative while trying to make it work for me - which is hard. Well done!

loveshots:Perfect as always

loveshots:Perfect as always

vancryan:great!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment