Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design your great flyers, brochures, posters

I will design your great flyers, brochures, posters












About:

Welcome to VIVID Graphics
For Online Graphic Solutions

Looking for a high quality Flyers, Brochures or Posters?
I will create professional HIGH resolution (300 dpi) Flyers, Brochures or Posters for your business.

Why you choose me ??

  • Amazing reviews ( 600** plus ) 
  • 10 years experience in Graphics designing services
  • Professional Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier PRO
  • High quality services 
  • 100% accuracy 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Good communication

Please attention below.. 
  • Please provide me your thought very clearly.
  • You should need provide info which is a reference only.
  • I will deliver the result within 1 day.(according to the gig packages)
  • Tif and JPEG format
  • I will deliver original editable Cdr, PSD or EPS file
  •  You can pick any color combination

To take your business to the next level, we believe my services would be numerous supportive to you.

VIVID Graphics are always ready to welcome and facilitate all kinds of graphics and artwork with high quality and professional manner.

Reviews


jimmy1995:Great seller, follows instructions and provides great results.\nHighly recommended !!

almonord90:Extremely good work

vividgraphics:Thank you

almonord90:The best ever

vividgraphics:Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment