Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make promotional business postcard design

I will make promotional business postcard design












About:

GET APROMOTIONAL BUSINESSPOSTCARD DESIGN

There are so many ways to use a postcard. They’re ideal for elegant invitations or presenting your business in a premium way via mail or in person. Advertise sales, create coupons, send appointment reminders – you can do it all with postcards.


  • 1 Postcard Design Concept.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Delivery Within 3 Days.
  • 24 Hrs. Customer Support.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.


OVERVIEW:

I'm a graphic designer who specializes in Flyer, logo, branding, and publication design. I can work in a multitude of styles, and I have the tendency to take on challenging projects.


Thanks:

Kerry Johnson

Reviews


dak2586:A little hard communicating. Had to do a little back and forths.

kerryjohnson98:Average...

tcrake:Great quality and great communication. I am very pleased with this Seller.\nHighly recommended!\nThanks!!

barbaralynn72:I liked the idea of (2) concepts.

kerryjohnson98:Thank you so much for the love.


No comments:

Post a Comment