Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create professional flyer and poster

I will create professional flyer and poster












About:

Hi and thanks for checking my gig. On this gig I offer flyer designs for any business purposes, party, music, events and more.

If you want to look your flyer unique, professional and high quality, this gig will be perfect for you.

In case you need flyer for your next event, or to promote your services of your business, please make ready the text before you order, or if you need any help, please contact me via Fiverr messages and I will try to answer as soon as possible.

Included:
  • 2 Different designs.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Psd File
  • Vector file.
  • Png File.
  • High Resolution.
  • Ready for Print.
  • Double / single Side.
  • Etc...

Reviews


jalal6465:that was such a fast delivery... exactly did what i needed...\nthanks a ton... will use him again\nhighly recommended\n\n

jabranali1:thanks alot dear

cabowman302:Easy came up with exactly what I wanted

jabranali1:thanks alot buyer

lulu_2014:great experiance!


No comments:

Post a Comment