Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design you a retro style poster or flyer

I will design you a retro style poster or flyer












About:

**THE ORIGINAL FIVERR RETRO POSTER GIG**

√ 4500+ ORDERS COMPLETED
√ MADE 'FAVOURITE' BY 8700+ FIVERR USERS

**PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING**

A FULLY BESPOKE and ORIGINAL retro style poster/flyer/invite designed specifically to meet your brief!

I DESIGN ALL OF MY GIGS FROM SCRATCH!

√ Files are provided as flattened 300dpi A4 (210mm x 297mm) JPEGs! (Excellent quality for print) - you can order a size other than A4 at checkout

√ Less is more - My retro styling for flyers/posters looks better with a minimum amount of text such as:

Header ? 
Tagline? 
Date?
Where/Address?

N/B: I DO NOT MAKE AMENDS TO ORDERS IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BRIEF DESCRIPTION AFTER THE INITIAL DELIVERY
(I do, of course, amend the design if I have made a mistake)
All amendments to orders must be requested within the 3 day modification zone allowed.  Any changes after this time requires another gig from scratch.

Thank you,
AK

Reviews


aeolius:Worked out exactly as I had hoped.

artworkking:Perfect client!

pestis:Solid work time and time again

artworkking:What a client - great to work with you again!

indiana03:Great design, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment