Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do awesome and creative business flyer

I will do awesome and creative business flyer












About:

Hi,

Looking to promote your business or give your brand an identity, Need an awesome and creative flyer then yes you are at the right place. Level 2 seller with almost 1000+ satisfied clients all over the world. 

I feel that client satisfaction is a must and deliver unique flyers that are not googled or copied from anywhere.

In this gig you can get :

A4 Paper Size
Horizontal or Vertical
High resolution 300DPI
CMYK Color Mode
Print ready
Unlimited revisions

Please check my packages and extras for more.
thanks
venom

Reviews


sanjosetapatio:Very good communication and very responsive.

venom_hunt:thanks

sarahscudamore:Great - listened to all feedback and really happy with end product

venom_hunt:thanks

mbaimbak:very professional great work I love his art


No comments:

Post a Comment