Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will design a proficient business flyer, brochure and poster

I will design a proficient business flyer, brochure and poster












About:

For samples of My Branded Flyer/Brochure/Poster designs :

https://goo.gl/QVdikT

Your Flyer/Brochure/Poster design should sync with your logo, business cards, letterheads etc.

Is that what you need? I've got you covered.

Different sizes are delivered on this gig. Both Bifold and Trifold Brochures. My aim is to brand your company and give it that awesome design that sells.

Types of Services :

  1. Half-Fold Brochure
  2. Bi-FoldBrochure
  3. Tri-Fold Brochure
  4. 4 Fold Brochure
  5. 6 Fold Brochure
  6. A4 Brochure
  7. Booklet
  8. Real Estate Brochure
  9. Corporate Brochure
  10. Catalog Brochure
  11. Business Catalog
  12. Beauty Salon Catalog
  13. Any Kind of Poster


Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?

  • Top Quality
  • Money BackGuarantee
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • High resolution formats
  • Satisfaction until you are completely satisfied
  • Life Time Support For Your Design
  • Comfortable Prize

Please discuss before placing any orders. It helps to make a successful deal.


Everything isDesignedwithcareandexcellent
communicationis something I always strive for!

Exclusively Only On Fiverr.com

Reviews


cpulley:Creative support. Great Service

shafia_mehrin:Great experience with Tina and Chris! Very co-operative. Hope we'll work again and again. Thanks for your Inspiration(TIP).

erinwalker90:I sent out a request a few days ago asking for specific requirements and Shafia was the one who stood out to me out of all the responses. She delivered my files really fast and I did not have to ask for any revisions as she took what I wanted and met that. Thank you Shafia, I will come to you if I have any other projects :)

shafia_mehrin:Magical Experience With Erin. He guides me to make it smooth. Hope we'll work again and again. Thanks a Billion for your great feedback.

yogurt15:Completely satisfied with speed\u0026quality of service. I will continue using Shafia Gig!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment