Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design flyer for in 5 hours

I will design flyer for in 5 hours












About:

                                      HIGH QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WORK
                     UNLIMITED REVISIONS, 100% ,MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 


Why you hire me ?.
Will not leave you until you are 100% satisfied with my work.
Professional and high quality work
Unlimited revisions
Money back if there is 0% chance in having a bad experience
Single side flyer for 5$ 
Delivery in high quality JPEG file
and most important 100% rating

You will receive:
  • Professionally Designed Flyer, Brochure (any size)
  • 300 dpi High Resolution / Print Ready Files
  • 24 Hour Delivery (Check gig extra)
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unimited Revisions
  • 5 Star Service


Best deal all around. I will help in getting a perfect combination between style, expression and quality, which will represent the success of your business. With my experience in working for online digital marketing companies, I can provide great value and service in exchange for an awesome price.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to message me.
Thanks



Reviews


shottabwoy:Amazing.........Wow, I initially just wanted a Movie style flyer But Graphic Designer “Swaqar” Did just that, Created Nothing But Swag on this Flyer. This is Sensational designing. “Swaqar” is Totally Brilliant. I love it.\n\nThank you “Swaqar” You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

swaqar:Thanks for your nice feedback, i am very happy that you love my work looking forward for your more work

lightsourcecons:Awesome. Future gigs in the works!

swaqar:Awesome buyer!

lightsourcecons:Great working with this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment