Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design flyers, brochures and banners for you

I will design flyers, brochures and banners for you












About:

Hi, 
Do you Need Professional Flyer, Poster  or banner design?

This GIG offers high quality,unique and exceptional Church flyer or Poster, Any EVENT, SOCIAL MEDIA POSTER or Cover Photo, Brochures, Promotional Flyers and all kinds of banner and brochures regarding your demand within 24 hours.Just tell me what it is you need!


You will get:


✔ 100% High Quality Expressive design
✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery
✔ Unlimited revisions until you're Happy
✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files will be provided
✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times
✔ Full pack of .PSD, .JPG and .PDF along with all fonts (Extra gigs )


Things you need to provide:

  • Complete content in a doc file

  • High-resolution images

  • Any design samples that you like

I can also assist you in designing logos/ business cards and banner designs.

Feel free to contact me if you have any query! :)

Thank you,

Reviews


parkrazin:not really. The design does not relate to the kind of customers I am reaching out to. He gave a technology tyoe of design even though I wanted a more gentle design,

usmangraphic:Outstanding Experience!

miraclesolution:This is the second time and I say this guy is really a professional at a low price.

usmangraphic:Outstanding Experience.\r\nThanks Again

leroyhenryiv:This is my third time using usmangraphic. Each time the service has been amazingly great. I highly recommend for any graphic work needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment