Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will continue to dedicate my time in producing professional, innovative and creative solutions for multitude of clients.Feel free to explore all my work.. + See More

I will continue to dedicate my time in producing professional, innovative and creative solutions for multitude of clients.Feel free to explore all my work.. + See More












About:

Hello, Everyone, it's me Sana again.

Welcome to my GIG! 
Thank you for your interest in my services.

- 100% High-Quality Expressive design
- 24 Hours Express Delivery
- Unlimited revisions until you're Happy
- High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files will be provided
- Professional customer service and communication at all times
- Full pack of.PSD, JPG and.PDF along with all fonts (Extra gigs )

MY SERVICES:

Flyers, ( Event, Party, Club, Corporate, Fun, ) Especially Christmas flyers, post card, invitation 
Brochure
Banners,
Ads design,
Headers,
Postcards,
Facebook Timeline Covers
Google Plus Covers,
Twitter Headers / Covers,
Youtube Covers,
And much more

For a custom order please send me all the details through message so
I will send you a quote.

Thanks for your time. Good Luck

NOTE: I DO NOT USE ANY PAID STOCK IMAGES. I ONLY USE ROYALTY FREE STOCK IMAGES. IF YOU DO WANT TO PUT THEN CLIENT MUST PROVIDE THAT IMAGE.

Reviews


wellkept:Seller ensures customer gets what they ask for

wellkept:Seller is very accommodating and professional

dawsnin:She always deliver

yspaine:Excellent work as usual. She always manages to capture the essence of the idea and translate it properly. Highly recommended.

chrisvaccaro:The best! Always does a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment