Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design professional and incredibles flyers and posters

I will design professional and incredibles flyers and posters












About:

                                   Satisfaction Guaranteed! 

                        We Are Professionals - Alpha Studio Design


I can design you a professional, attractive and unique flyers or Poster (one side - $5) for your company or your events.

Please see the packages for all the gig details and file types.


Contact me for large projects.

                                                           

I work Fast!! in less than 24 Hrs i will show you the first look of the proyect! 
I deliver files in JPEG format Ready to PRINT
You can also check my "Gig extras" for add another options.
Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

  •  Please Read Carefully Before order.
  1. You need to provide the exact content for flyer in text format
  2. One gig is only for one side or one Page only. ( One side /Page = $5)
  3. Please contact us before placing orders for brochures & multiply page designs.  (Bi fold/Tri fold = $15)   

Thanks for reading! See you!,
Juan Mistrih

Reviews


ggcurryusa:He always get the job done

bigbootybishes:Juan is AWESOME! He's my go-to guy for digital menu's for all my restaurants! A+ seller!

arc654:Many thanks my friend! You are awesome! im always here if you needing something else ;) THANKS!

ggcurryusa:As Always He delivers project exceeding my expectations! Great Job!

reggiesibley205:Love working with this guy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment