Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create fashion lookbook design for boutiques

I will create fashion lookbook design for boutiques












About:

Fashion Lookbook template is clean, modern and professional with strong typography make your lookbook look professional. It’s created in Adobe illustrator cc with 12 pages documents with two paper sizes including US Letter and International A4. This template is suitable for any project purpose

Reviews


ldsutton:I am pleased with the final product.

manuvincent:Great buyer, Clear requirements and Awesome support! Thank you so much!

codefashion:Easy to deal with, communication and good quality work

manuvincent:It was a great experience work with you. Your communication is also crisp and clear. Requirements sent by you also very professional. That's why we could make it as a great work.\r\n\r\nThanks\r\nManu

faiyzabeg:I'm extremely picky and am a perfectionist the work done by Manu was excellent. I'll deftly be using his services for my future lookbook! Highly recommend Manu!


No comments:

Post a Comment