Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will do food and restaurant flyer and poster

I will do food and restaurant flyer and poster












About:

Graphic designing is not just a profession for me ,its a passion.I take keen interest in putting my hard work in your concepts .I am here to build long term relationships with my customers and that is my goal and mission.
prominent features of my gig
  • print ready file
  • high resolution file
  • editable source file
  • double sided file
  • commercial use
  • unlimited revisions

Reviews


snehalkanodia:The images seen in his portfolio were far superior to the final design I received. I gave him all images, content, etc but even the placement was done in a hurry. Wouldnt reccomend his work.

hawk43:i did all changes whatever you asked even you have revisions but you didnt tell me

igormuratov:thank you! you did great! much better!

hawk43:outstanding experience

kennedyjoi:I am super impressed at how quickly hawk43 responds and how well he communicated with me. He certainly went above and beyond on this project. \nThank you Mr. hawk43, great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment