Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design an elegent flyer

I will design an elegent flyer












About:

You have already taken the first step to get a Professional Industrial Standard Design!


What you get for the GIG


  • NO HIDDEN CHARGES
  • HIGH QUALITY 300dpi
  • KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE and support until design Delivered
  • 100% Satisfaction ELSE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED

Any Poster or Flyer Design for Events or Functions or Anything

  • Standard A5/A4/A3 sizes (other sizes will be considered)

  • One Side ( 2 sides – Order 2 GIGS )
  • JPEG file, 300dpi
  • PDF on request (Flat Non Layer, Non Editable)
  • CMYK on request

PLACE AN ORDER FOR A MATCHING TICKET IN THE GIG EXTRAS SECTION ( TICKET Size smaller than A5 )



ORDER NOW!!


NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, spam, or violent content.


I treat my customers royally, so please kindly do rate me 5 Stars! Let me know if my service was not worth a five Star. Thank You


Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


springslr:Zameer designed a fantastic flyer for us. He made some impressive changes and responded to our requests very promptly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for professional yet quick elegant looking designs.

zameerameerdeen:Great Experience!

thetechqueen:Always an excellent experience!

zameerameerdeen:Great experience!

davontelogan:Awesome experience. Very talented and will be using him again. Thank you for delivering such amazing work. We love the flyers.


No comments:

Post a Comment