Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design a stunning flier and brochure

I will design a stunning flier and brochure












About:

The simplicity in a design always make it exceptional, our brand begins from the flyer, poster, brochure, billboard, business card, certificate rollup banner, newspaper ad etc that we push out to the populate, but with a professional that have over 8+ experiences in over 4 different creatives fields i.e branding agencies, both-out-in door advertisement companies, prints media and multimedia firms. I do professional eyes catching creatives designs that speaks to the targeted audience in more friendly way.

Why my designs

+ My designs always speak to the targeted audiences

+ My designs are simple and clear

+ I use depicting images

+ 100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed

+ Fast Customer Support.

* $5 gig is for a one-sided A5 (5,83 x 8,27 inches) Flyer or smaller (other sizes available too)

* Regular delivery format is JPG/PNG format - 300DPI

* You need to prove the content for the flyer (.doc)

UNLIMITED MINOR REVISIONS! for more info, please contact me. Thank you.
-pro_graphicx

Reviews


seankendrick:Excellent work all around! Very happy with work and communication overall. Highly recommended.

pro_graphicx:Thank you so much and thanks for the tip

mx1032:Was not a good experience.

lifmarketing:Great Service

pro_graphicx:Thanks once again.....


No comments:

Post a Comment