Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design one coupon, flyer, brochure, voucher, etc. Double sided and Ready-to-Print.

I will design one coupon, flyer, brochure, voucher, etc. Double sided and Ready-to-Print.












About:

Greetings! Thanks for your time!

I will create coupons cards, corporate brochures, ads flyers, gift cards, and many more, please contact me before placing your order 

- For my basic $5 pack I will design one item:
  • Corporate Brochures
  • Advertising Flyers
  • Gift or Loyality Cards
  • Certificate
  • And much more

I can use free textures if you want to add on final product.
You can give me products or images to add on the final product.

Thanks for your time! If you need any information please inbox me.

//Andrei.

Reviews


jpcarroll22:I am sooo happy I found Andreiarky on Fiverr! he is the best! he's so polite, great communication skills, and never complains about all my tedious request! not to mention, his work is phenomenal! what would I do without his help?? thank you Andre! Hire him! You will not be dissapointed!

andreiarky:Outstanding Experience!

jpcarroll22:This is my 4th time working with Andriarky! He is amazing, hands down. I can always count on him to get it right and deliver top quality! My go to graphics designer for sure!

andreiarky:Thanks for a great experience

jprice45:Seller is easy to work with. Thanks good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment