Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make you an awesome poster, flyer, or graphic design

I will make you an awesome poster, flyer, or graphic design












About:

Need a poster, ad, or social media promo image? Let's talk! I can do retro, elegant, grunge, punk, sleek - anything you'd like. Check out my package info and gig extras. I offer both print and digital: 

-Poster design
-Banners
-Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube cover images
-YouTube title cards and featured thumbnails
-Logo design
-Motivational "memes" and posters
-Favicons
-Site headers
-Advertisements
-Basically anything your heart desires - message me with your needs!

I'll hook you up with images that'll help brand your business, sell your product, and help you stand out from the crowd.

Please note:
-If you're not sure what you're looking for, or if you need a social media promo package (including cover image, profile pic, ads, etc.) please message me and I'll quote you a custom offer. 


Thanks!

Reviews


erinmmarcus:Awesome as always. She has become my \

pixxistyx:Wonderful returning client!

acupunctureto:Great seller. This designer is logical and does things that makes sense. They listen to instructions and have good creative ability. Yay for great Fiverr experiences!!!

pixxistyx:Yay indeed! Always a great experience. :)

acupunctureto:What a great Graphic Designer gem Pixxistyx is! She used logical judgement and incorporated beautiful design ideas while giving me what I asked for in terms of poster requirements. Thank- you so much. Will definitely be collaborating with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment