Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will design flyer, poster, booklet, catalog

I will design flyer, poster, booklet, catalog












About:

I will Design exclusive, professional, corporate, clean amp; creative Flyer, Brochure, Booklet, Poster, Postcard for you both commercial and personal use.

I am specialized in designing marketing collateral. I will design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.

MY DESIGN INCLUDES:

  • Premium quality design
  • Well alignment of content.
  • Rich Typography.
  • Rich and excellent combination of color and imagery.

FOR 5$ YOU CAN GET:

  1. One Flyer/ page of catalog, booklet, magazine (see in GIG extra)
  2. High Resolution print ready PDF File - 300 dpi
  3. UNLIMITED REVISIONS until your satisfaction
  4. 100% satisfaction


24 HOUR EXPRESS DELIVERY only applicable for Flyer, Brochure, Postcard etc short project.
For Magazine, Booklet, Catalog please contact me before starting the GIG.

100% REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY

Reviews


woodstockbev:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

eviskoli:great work and excellent details

carlosoliver:The order took a little more time the expected , but it was worth the wait,\nHe did a amazing job and had no problem doing all the revisions for me,\nCan't recommend him enough and will definitely use his services again.

tonyakantwan:Great work, and gives lots of options!

pkwmart:its awesome to work with him , i feel he is good designer for all my design work will give him order again surely


No comments:

Post a Comment