Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do amazing flyer poster,design,leaflet,postcard

I will do amazing flyer poster,design,leaflet,postcard












About:

MY SERVICES:

  • Flyers, ( Event ,Party ,Club,Fun ,Corporate )
  • Brochure
  • Banners,
  • Ads design,
  • Headers,
  • Postcards,
  • Leaflet 
  • Facebook Timeline Covers,
  • Twitter Headers / Covers,
  • And many more

What I need 

  • Size of the design (width by height)
  • The text that you want to be included (grammar and Typo checked)

Don't forget to check my Gig Extras


Order Now 

All the best ,
Design4y0u

Reviews


relias89:OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

design4y0u:Great buyer. I'm glad you're pleased and I love to work with you again in the future.

cletuss:Outstanding Experience

design4y0u:Great buyer. I'm glad you're pleased and I love to work with you again in the future.

paulogmadrid:The best 1000% happy


No comments:

Post a Comment