Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design retro vintage flyer poster unlimited revisions

I will design retro vintage flyer poster unlimited revisions












About:

MORE THAN 5500  5 STARS AND HAPPY CUSTOMERS


I will make a high quality unique and eye-catching Flyer for you, for anything you want in a retro vintage american style 100% pure vintage Like my samples !


I will deliver in 2 Days or less, with unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy and satisfied :)


You should give me your event, dates, times, titles... any text or image you want me to use in your flyer, and the essential information and I'll design you a retro and vintage style poster !


You will get a JPG file HQ a4 size ready to print, and pdf or any other source file in case of need for extras.

Fast Delivery, different concepts, and PDF, PSD, EPS.. , 2 Sides and more extras... are available as Extras after you order a package that you like.
You can choose any package that suit you more, and for sure you can upgrade later in case of test.

Deliver in 24h : 20$
design 2 flyers style : 5$
Provide PSD file : 40$
Deliver PDF File: 10$
Do 2 sides :5$

Original Quality Retro Poster and flyer design with an american style, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Reviews


northrunning:Very fast and accurate

trevorsteele:Every month I’m a returning customer

youngjamar:Great design quality, quick turnaround and good communication

kadaayoub:Thank you :)

kolopetho:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment