Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design flyer,poster and brochures

I will design flyer,poster and brochures












About:

Do you want to take your brand to the next level?  This Gig is for you!

I will design for you one (or more) advertising poster,flyers and brochures..

You just need a poster for your personal party?
No problem, choose the basic pack!
My gig includes:
  • ai
  • psd
  • png
  • pdf
or any other format you want in
Note:Please text me before using my gig
Thanks

Reviews


lancasterdnmb6:The work was incomplete. In the end I gave up as she either did not respond or did not make the changes I requested. \n

eva_kross:He gave me five star reviews but in spite of this I strictly not recommend him for all the sellers.\r\nI have so much bad experience of working with this man.

howzeyourlife:Great Job!

eva_kross:Thanks. Any time again in future.

kingdickesq:Good result very happy and highly recommended !


No comments:

Post a Comment