Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do amazing flyer design and poster

I will do amazing flyer design and poster












About:

Hello,
I,m a full time professional graphic designer in fiverr.
i have 8 years experience and an expert in PHOTOSHOP editing.
i will give you best quality work. i always very closely working with my clients.


MY SERVICE INCLUDE:

flyers event, party, club, business etc
  • Banner
  • Logo
  • Cover CD/DVD
  • Poster
  • Facebook cover


My important ones
Excellent and unique designs
Deliver on time as promised
Friendly Customer care

WHY ORDER FROM ME?
  • Fast Deliver
  • JPEG,PNG,PDF files formats FREE!!
  • commercial use
  • unlimited revisions
  • high resolution
  • print ready
  • customer friendly
  • money back guaranteed

Feel free to contact me any time

THANKS!!



Reviews


akozm0:I've used him multiple times. Great work and very fast!

denverson:Thank you so much!!

iam43yearsold:The best as usual

denverson:Thank you so much!!

aphdif:Excellent! Perfect ! Always the best! 5*****


No comments:

Post a Comment