Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will brochures, flyers, posters banners

I will brochures, flyers, posters banners












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
¡hi Welcome!

I Can Design any type of :

  • Flyers
  • Posters
  • Banners
  • Brochures
  • PostCard
  • Birthday Card
  • Social Media Cover, Promotions

You will Get Design with These Qualities:

  • Professional  
  • Eye Catchy / Attractive  
  • Well Focused / Aimed to the audience
  • Well Organized / Transmit massage quickly to the audience
  • Uncluttered 

The best package for a single design is the GOLD or SILVER package in which you get everything at a reasonable price! If you have no doubts, continue and place the order. To get more help or for a personalized job request, contact me through the inbox. Thank you very much for your time in my GIG. Sincerely, Stephanie Camacho.

Reviews


liverp00l786:For a marketing event which will be held in July 2018

steph_olivar:\r\nthank you for choosing me ... I will always be at your service!

alansc:Thanks again

steph_olivar:thank you!

alansc:5 Star Service


No comments:

Post a Comment