Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do 2 flyer design or double sided ads

I will do 2 flyer design or double sided ads












About:

If you are looking for brochure / flyer / poster /postcard / leaflet design, then you have come to the right place.

In this service, you will get :

- 2 flyer (1 side) or
- 1 flyer (2 side)
- high resolution file output ready to print.
- source file for future editing needs (premium package)
- unlimited revision
- money back guarantee

Flyer Design | Brochure Design | Poster Design | Postcard Design | Leaflet Design 

Please contact me first if you have some question or maybe special request.

Don't have logo to be used? No need to worry, please check my LOGO GIG or contact me to ask for LOGO SERVICE quotes.

Reviews


kmkprod18:Good job. Thank you.

gunawanguan:You're welcome :-)

ralphmayer399:Communication and work at any time ok!

gunawanguan:Okay, thank you for trusting me with your project each time my friend :-)

ainisa:Excellent, great work at short notice


No comments:

Post a Comment