Friday, June 1, 2018

I will design your backdrop step and repeat banner

I will design your backdrop step and repeat banner












About:

We can create step-and-repeat banners from your logos.

Upload your logo(s) as Ai or EPS formats.(if you don't have your logo on .ai or .eps formats don't worry just follow our gig extra "logo convert"

I'll do backdrop only based on logo step and repeat.

You just need to order me and I'll follow your description and design what you need.

I'am a level 2 graphic designer and do not keep any doubt on my artwork.
We will also make for you,your event logo "if you want".
Please try to message me before place an order then we can build up a good relationship of what you want and it will be easy for you to go ahead.

DO NOT UNDERTAKE ORDERS SIZE MORE THAN 10FTX10FT (120''X120'')

Reviews


deleah:Fast delivery and awesome service

royel_star22:Thank you so much!! hope to work with you again soon!!

sandradivas:great and PERFECT

royel_star22:Thank you!!

goodstewart:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment