Friday, June 1, 2018

I will make you a poster

I will make you a poster












About:

An Amazing Flyer/Poster/Banner Design  for your requirement.
in this gig ill make you a poster/flyer you will never forget. :)

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! 

MY SERVICES:
  • Flyers and Posters
  • Brochure
  • Banners
  • Headers
  • Postcards
  • Facebook Timeline Covers
  • Twitter Headers / Covers
  • Youtube Covers

✔ Full pack of .PSD, .JPG and .PDF along with all fonts 
✔ 100% High Quality Expressive design
✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery
✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files will be provided
✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times

Thanks

Reviews


fiverben:Thank you Sagiesag@!\nExactly what i needed. I will definitely hire him again.\nSuper easy to work with and great job.

italysegwaytour:poor quality and ideas

sagiesag:Very very poor communication with the buyer. He has no idea what he wants, made an order gave me no details and went MIA for a week. Couldn’t reach him. After he asked for a revision he wanted me to copy an exact same design of some1 else than went MIA again. Untill now which he gave me a bad review. Will not work with him again.

ruthcohen:Exactly what i needed. Super easy to work with. I will definitely hire him again.

sagiesag:Excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment