Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will design creative eye catching flyer, brochure, poster

I will design creative eye catching flyer, brochure, poster












About:

Do you need a Creative Flyer, Brochure, Business cards, Logo, E-mailer amp; Poster etc.

Yes, I am here to help you and I’ll design creative Flyer which caught your customer eye to improvingyour business.

I have 7 + years of experience with Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.

I Committed to satisfying the needs of the client.

For $5 you will Get:

Unlimited Revisions

Satisfaction Guarantee

One Day Delivery

PDF, JPG 300 DPI.


Offers on this Gig:

101% Money Back Guarantee amp; Unlimited Revisions.

-$5 is for one side Tri-Fold Brochure, Order 2 Gig if you Want Double Side.

-$5 is for one side Bi-fold Brochure, Order 2 Gig if you Want Double Side.

-Flyer

-Poster

-PostCard

-BusinessCard


Please Do not forget to review my Extra Gig

Don't wait? JUST ORDER and have an Ausome design in 24Hours!

If you have any Concern Before Order, Please let me know


What I required from you:

- Dimension: In inches or Pixels with height by width.

- Colors preferences: Let me know which color you like or prefer your branding Color.

- Logo amp; Images: if you have with high res quality.

- Text: Please provide ready text after grammar checked

Reviews


imaginetech:gfm_design did a great job with the one page company summary sheet. He revised as requested with no issues. I highly recommend gfm_design for your next gig!

gfm_design:Very Good experience with the client, The Brief was clear and Requested changes were very easy to understand exactly what is amend the flyer, so very Excellent experience!

lflasko:He was good to work with

gfm_design:Thank Iflasko,\r\nReally great experience with you happy to do again.

claire2181:He took the concept I sent and made it more unique. All of the information I needed was included and he even fixed up my logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment