Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will design professional trifold brochure

I will design professional trifold brochure












About:

I will create an attractive Brochure design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.

HIGH QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WORK

100% Money Back Guaranteed !!!

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

★ Front and Back Trifold Brochure design 
★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
★ High-resolution jpg and png file ( 300dpi) 
★ Print-ready PDF file ( 300dpi)
★ Editable Ai or PSD source file (God and Premium package)
★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 

Sizes = International Paper (A4, A3, A5, A6 | B5, B4, B3 | DL )
Tri-Fold Brochure
Bi-Fold Brochure

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FROM YOU
* The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
* The colors that you prefer;
* Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
* The text that you want to be included (grammar checked)

Everything is Designed with care and excellent communication is something I always strive for!

Feel Free Contact me about your project.
Thank you for watching.

Reviews


bl113246:Great job as always, I highly recommend this sellers service.

azgraphics_01:Thank you!!

mbrawley:So easy! The seller did my thinking for me.

azgraphics_01:Thank you!!

glwesq:The brochure is really nice! I'm very pleased with out it came out. The Seller was solicitous and responsive, and clearly cares a great deal about what is produced and the satisfaction of her clients. I would work with this Seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment