Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design magazine, book, portfolio, flyers and posters

I will design magazine, book, portfolio, flyers and posters












About:

I have been working as a professional graphic designer for many years. My graphic tools are Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign

I have a very good knowledge about Flyers and Poster Design, Book, portfolio, and magazines Cover interior design or Layout.
With my tricks and skill set, I'll provide you a professional output. 
 
You will provide details of your magazine or book i.e. title, subtitle, company/product/author name, images for the cover and text.

In the basic gig for cover, you will receive a beautiful front cover in high-resolution JPG format.

In the basic gig for layout, you will receive a professional one-page layout in pdf format. For bulk pages please contact before placing the order.


Kindly contact me if you need an additional service or
 if you have any question! 
Cordially Wellcome to my inbox for your any query. 
You will get fast response and friendly communication.

Thanks,
HelenaBristy

Reviews


marcushorneus:I needed a brochure

thesmileshoppe:She was very easy to work with and did a fantastic job on our flyer!

helenabristy:My Pleasure!

ohiocaptain3:Outstanding job, quick too!

helenabristy:Great Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment